Installation and Technical Questions
Q: Is the installer Korean?
A Korean installer will visit to install your modem and make sure everything is working.
Before that a cable or telephone company installer may visit to ensure the line is working properly.
Q: Do I have to be home for the installation?
Any adult must be home for the installation.
The adult should also be familiar with where the modem will be placed.
Q: How long does the installation take?
You should expect the installation to take approximately 1 hour.
Q: How do I order internet?
- Call to confirm our service is available at your address.
- Cancel your service with your existing service provider and obtain a cancellation date. Call us if you need help with English.
- Place your order with us and we will install the new service on the same date.
Q: How long does it take to order?
New installations: 5 business days
Transfers from Rogers: 10 business days
New installations and Transfers: 5 business days
Q: Can I still watch cable tv with AllTelecom internet?
Yes. You can continue to watch Rogers Cable even if you subscribe to All Telecom internet. All cable tv fees are with Rogers Cable.
Q: What is your coverage area?
All Telecom Internet is currently available in Ontario wherever Rogers Cable and Bell Internet is available.
Free installation is only available in the Greater Toronto Area.
We will be expanding to the Cogeco Cable, Shaw Cable and Telus service area next year.
Please call us at 416-645-0333 and get on the waiting list.
Q: How do I reset the modem?
Follow the steps in the Troubleshooting Guide if you are experiencing problems
Q: Does DSL price include the 'dry loop'?
Yes. Rate Band A Dry loop is included in the pricing. If you are in a different Rate Band, we will let you know once we do an availability check.
Cancellation and Account Questions
Q: How do I cancel my service?
You can request a cancellation anytime before your next billing date.
Your service will be deactivated on your next billing date and you will no longer be charged.
There are no refunds for unused days.
Q: Can I temporary suspend my account for holidays?
Extended leaves must be a minimum of 30 consecutive days to apply.
- You will continue to be charged your regular monthly fee during your extended leave.
- Once you return you can apply for a 50% refund for every day of your extended leave.
- It is recommended to unplug your equipment during your extended leave.
Example 1: Customer is away for 25 days
- No refund given
Example 2: Customer is away for 46 days
- regular monthly charges continue
- Customer call All Telecom to claim 50% refund
- All Telecom confirms that there was no usage during that time
- Customer is refunded 50% of the daily rate
- Refunds will be either by cheque, credit card refund or direct bank deposit
Q:Pre or post paid?
Regular monthly fees are pre-paid.
Overage charges are post paid
Q: What types of payments do you accept?
Only credit card or pre-authorized bank transfers are accepted.
Any bandwidth usage over your limit will be charged at $.50/GB upto a maximum of $50 per month.
Bandwidth usage is calculated on the calendar month and will be charged separate from the account billing date.
Q: What other fees can I expect?